Save HUGE on spays, neuters, and dentals at Paws & Co…
What we do…
- Kitten Declaws
- Dental cleanings
- Minor mass removals
- Planned C-sections
- Minor wound care
- Select other surgical procedures upon request
- Spays include: pain meds, IV catheter, IV fluids to help maintain blood pressure during anesthesia, anesthesia, surgery, post-op pain meds, e-collar.
- Dog neuters include: pain meds, IV catheter, IV fluids to help maintain blood pressure during anesthesia, anesthesia, surgery, and post-op pain meds.
- Cat neuters and kitten declaws include: pain meds, fluids, anesthesia, the procedure, post-op pain meds. (Kitten declaws require next day visit to have bandage removed by staff.)
All procedures must be prepaid at time of drop-off in the morning
|Dog Surgery||Fee||Cat Surgery||Fee|
|Dog Spay (female)||Under 24wks -$129* 24wks & over- $140*||Feline Spay (female)||Under 24wks – $94* 24wks & over-$105*|
|Dog Neuter (male)||$99**||Feline Neuter (male)||$55**|
|Dental Cleaning||$139#||Dental Cleaning||$139#|
|Dental Cleaning if done at same time as Spay/neuter||$129||Dental Cleaning if done at same time as Spay/neuter||$129|
|Kitten^ (under 24 wks) front declaw||$125||if done at time of spay/neuter||$10 discount|
* Additional charges will apply if the female is in heat (+$20). Excessively large dogs: (+$30 if 50-64 pounds, +$60 if 65-79 pounds, +$85 if 80-100 pounds, due to cage space and staffing we are unable to do dogs over 100 pounds).
**For the male: if he has an un-descended testicle (+$20/ea if in canal, +$45-100/ea if still in the abdomen), excessively large dogs (+$30 if 80-100 pounds, due to cage space and staffing we are unable to do dogs over 100 pounds).
#Tooth extractions, if needed, are an additional $10-100/each with the dental cleaning, same with any needed medications. Additional $25 if over 80 pounds (due to cage space and staffing we are unable to do dogs over 100 pounds).
^ There are additional fees for declaw procedures on cats 24 weeks and older. If your cat is 24 weeks or older, call or email for the additional fees. Due to the trauma to older cats, we do NOT do declaws on cats 1 year of age and older and over 9 pounds.
Pre-anesthetic blood work (PABW): $35-$79
PAWB is highly recommended for all anesthetic procedures. It looks at the liver the kidney values since those are the two main organs that process the medications used in anesthesia. It is recommended for all patients but we do require it for patients 6 years old and over due to the increased risks with age. Cost is $35 for the basic pre-anesthetic panel (middle aged to older animals will require a more comprehensive panels which will be $59-$79).